Let me start by saying I'm sorry that I haven't had the time or the chance to update this!
I thoroughly intend on updating you all with the newest events from Australia as soon as I'm able. My parents' visit was wonderful and we had the chance to do a lot of fun things around Sydney. However, only two days after they left, I had to quickly turn around and leave for my Spring Break trip! I'm currently in the midst of our 18 day trek up the east coast of Australia. Already, we've been to Surf Camp and stopped at the Vegas-style city of Surfer's Paradise.
The trip has been AMAZING so far and we're only five days into it. I won't have great access to the Internet for the next couple of weeks but please - stay tuned! I'll fill you in on the details of my parents' visit and my excellent Spring Break trip as soon as I've returned to Newcastle.
No worries :)
Jennifer Lynn XOXO
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment