Monday, February 2, 2009

Pictures






































7 comments:

  1. WOW! Awesome pictures and great blogging! Love to read about your adventures. We'll have to hire you to plan our future bro trips!
    Glad you're having a great time. Keep up the posts and stay safe!
    Love, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh Jen Jen Loren and I can not believe you actually went skydiving!!!! We are so jealous but love to read about your trip and look at all the amazing pictures. I am so sorry I can not be there to spoon with you and keep you safe :). But keep the post coming we love you.

    Love
    Loren & Megn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome !!!!!
    Love the pictures and reading about your adventures. I would love to sky dive one of these days!!!! I thought you went down under for school..... HA HA
    Uncle Rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I don't think I've ever been more jealous of you in my entire life. SKYDIVING IN NEW ZEALAND! Wow, I am green with envy. It sounds like you are having the time of your life and getting into some crazy outdoor adventures. I think I'll be adding New Zealand to my list of places to visit before I die.

    I'll be reading your every blog. But, remember, once you get to Australia, school comes first party girl.

    I already miss ya sis,
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THE PICTURES!!! Zorbing sounds like a hoot. Would love to give that a try. Any pictures of that? Love to hear all about your adventures. Keep up the awesome writing.
    Love ya, Aunt Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Question:
    Why do you guys wear helmets while skydiving? not like it would do much help anyways! ;) hope you're having fun!!!
    love, robyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, You are having very exciting adventures and I am so glad you are sharing it on your blog! The skydiving photos are so good and you look so relaxed and happy! I am loving reading and seeing all that you are doing. Keep us updated and know that we are all thinking of you, love you and are very proud of you!

    Love, Aunt Debbie

    ReplyDelete